You need to download and install the Pluto TV app on your Samsung Smart TV, generate the activation code, and go to my.pluto.tv/activate to activate Pluto TV on Samsung Smart TV.
Pluto TV supports a variety of smart TVs for free. Everything is free, including signing up for Pluto TV. Therefore, this guide will concentrate on getting the best of Pluto channels, install the app to watch Pluto TV on your Samsung, and how to get activation code for your Samsung smart TV.
However, you need to know that Pluto TV is not working on Samsung smart TV 2013 version using smart Blueray. The reason is that Blueray has a limited number of apps to download.
But, with this guide, you will be able to download and install Pluto TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Samsung Smart TV
The lead below shows you how to activate Pluto TV on Samsung smart TV for free.
- Switch on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Go to “Settings >> General >> Network Settings >> Wi-Fi name >> Enter Wi-Fi password >> Tap Done >> OK to connect your Smart TV to the internet.
- Tap “Menu >> Smart Hub >> Samsung Account >> Sign in >> Enter login details >>Sign In >> Image to distinguished you Samsung account from others >> Done to log in to your Samsung account.
- From Home screen >> Apps >> My Apps >> Search button.
- Type “Pluto TV” and select it from the suggested apps.
- Tap “Install” to download and install the Pluto TV app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Tap “Add” to add the “Pluto App” to your Samsung TV home screen.
- Tap “Open” to launch the app on your TV and start exploring the channel for free.
The step by step procedures above work on Samsung Smart TV 2015 to present. If you are using older versions, such as the 2013 version, this approach might not work.
Pluto TV not Working on Samsung Smart TV.
The Pluto TV app can crash or stop working on your Samsung smart TV for a few reasons. However, some of these notable reasons include;
- Cold boot the TV.
- Update the TV’s software.
- Delete the app from the TV and download it again.
- Reset Smart Hub on your TV.
Update the TV’s Software
Follow our lead below to fix crashing Pluto TV app on our Samsung Smart TV, updating the device software.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Tap “Support.”
- Tap “Software Update.”
- Tap “Update Now.”
The available update will be downloaded and installed on your TV. Now, after the success of the installation, launch the “Pluto TV” on your Samsung Smart TV to see if it crashes again or not loading.
Delete the Pluto TV App and Reinstall it
Deleting the Pluto TV app will remove all the app caches. With this, the app not loading or not working will be fixed.
- Press the “Home” button on your remote to open the TV home screen menu.
- Navigate to “Apps” using the remove button.
- Tap “Settings” on the top right.
- Select “Pluto TV App.”
- Tap “Delete.”
- Tap “Delete” again to “Confirm.
Now, proceed to remove the app icon from the home screen. Follow this lead >>>
- From the Samsung Smart TV home screen.
- Naviagate to “Pluto TV” App.
- Press the “Down” button on your remote control.
- Select “Remove.”
- Select “Remove” again to “Confirm” that you want to remove the app.
Now, restart the “Samsung Smart TV” and follow the procedures on “Pluto TV on Samsung Smart TV above to download and install the “Pluto TV.
Are you able to activate Pluto TV on your Samsung Smart TV using this approach? Please, leave a comment on the “Pluto TV on Samsung Smart TV” guide below in the comment section.